Meet your needs for supplemental phonics practice with this series of four books. The Basic Phonics Skills series is a sequential presentation of phonics skills from phonemic awareness to structural analysis.
Basic Phonics Skills, Level C (Grades 1-2) features 238 reproducible skill sheets and 20 reproducible Little Phonics Readers.
The book is organized as follows:
• Long and Short Vowels
• Hard and Soft Consonant Sounds
• Beginning and Ending Consonant Digraphs
• Long Vowel Digraphs
• R-controlled Vowels
• Plural and Inflectional Endings: s, es, ies, ed , ing
• Word Families: activity sheets and word "sliders" provide practice of 12 word families
• Little Phonics Readers: 8 reproducible long vowel readers and 12 word family readers
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.