Learning centers are a motivating way for students to practice important skills. The activities in Take It to Your Seat Phonics Centers reinforce phonics skills with full-color centers that contain directions, task cards, and record forms.
Take It to Your Seat Phonics Centers, Level B is an instructional must-have for K-1 classrooms. The 13 full-color centers stored in envelopes provide engaging, independent practice of the phonics skills presented.
Center topics include:
• visual discrimination
• rhyming words
• word families
• matching upper- & lowercase letters
• listening for initial consonant sounds: b, c, f, h, j, l, n, p, r, z
• listening for initial consonant sounds: d, g, k, m, q, s, t, v, w, y
• listening for final consonant sounds
• listening for initial and final consonant sounds
• short vowels
• counting syllables
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.