Bilingual Books FRENCH in 10 minutes a day®
Dreaming of Paris? Or Tahiti? Or perhaps it’s Morocco that beckons you. Wherever your travels take you in the Francophone world, "FRENCH in 10 minutes a day" will cover all your language needs. Fun computer activities, useful study tools and an easy pronunciation guide make learning French easy and enjoyable. With a focus on practical words and phrases, which every traveler needs, you’ll learn that ordering a meal, greeting the locals and finding your way around town, all in French, is simply a breeze! Whether you’re shopping along the Champs-Elysées or at the market in Dakar, make "FRENCH in 10 minutes a day" your travel companion and the enchanting Francophone world will be yours.
The "10 minutes a day" Program:
- The "10 minutes a day" proven methodology guarantees success―all you have to do is set aside 10 minutes a day. Why 10 minutes a day? Because 10 minutes is doable, it fits easily into your life and it’s not overwhelming.
- The program is created so that you can work at your own pace. You set the pace and you decide when you’re ready to move to the next Step.
- The book purposely looks like a child’s workbook―it’s not intimidating or overwhelming. Instead, it’s approachable and engaging for everyone at any age.
- The vocabulary hones in on key words that you’ll actually use when traveling. You’ll learn Key Question Words so you can ask for what you need; money and numbers so you can shop and pay bills; directions so you can get to your destination smoothly, and so much more that will make your experience abroad enjoyable.
- Study aids and fun activities such as word games, puzzles and interactive modules are academically designed and strategically interwoven into the program to help you succeed.
- The 132-page illustrated workbook: Use the book to guide you, step-by-step, through learning and speaking French.
- Full color throughout: Visually engages you and is conducive to learning quickly.
- Digital download of "10 minutes a day" language learning software: Use the interactive modules to hear the words, practice and play, track your score and have fun! (PC and Mac friendly)
- 150 Sticky Labels (both in the book and for your computer): Place the Sticky Labels around the house and office to learn new words without any extra time or effort. Use the interactive Sticky Labels module on your computer to hear the words, review, keep track of your score and improve.
- Ready-made Flash Cards (both in the book and for your computer): Take the ready-made flash cards with you and review your vocabulary on the go. Use the interactive Flash Card module on your computer to hear the words, practice and test yourself.
- Cut-out Menu Guide: Practice at your local restaurant and take it on your trip.
- Pronunciation Guide: With the Guide and simple phonetics above each French word, it’s easy for native English speakers to begin speaking French with the correct pronunciation.
- Over 300 “Free Words”: Sounding similar to their English counterparts, these French words take no extra effort to add to your vocabulary.
- Glossary of over 2,000 new words, definitions, and pronunciation: So you can quickly look up a French word, its pronunciation and definition.