Bilingual Books GERMAN in 10 minutes a day®
Whether you’re celebrating "Oktoberfest," skiing the Alps or exploring your German heritage, you’ll have more fun if you can speak the language! "GERMAN in 10 minutes a day" teaches you everything you’ll need to make your travel experiences extraordinary. Order a round of “Bier,” ask for directions, and make new friends, entirely in German! This program is a complete, hands-on language learning experience and your passport to this wonderful culture.
The "10 minutes a day" Program:
- The "10 minutes a day" proven methodology guarantees success―all you have to do is set aside 10 minutes a day. Why 10 minutes a day? Because 10 minutes is doable, it fits easily into your life and it’s not overwhelming.
- The program is created so that you can work at your own pace. You set the pace and you decide when you’re ready to move to the next Step.
- The book purposely looks like a child’s workbook―it’s not intimidating or overwhelming. Instead, it’s approachable and engaging for everyone at any age.
- The vocabulary hones in on key words that you’ll actually use when traveling. You’ll learn Key Question Words so you can ask for what you need; money and numbers so you can shop and pay bills; directions so you can get to your destination smoothly, and so much more that will make your experience abroad enjoyable.
- Study aids and fun activities such as word games, puzzles and interactive modules are academically designed and strategically interwoven into the program to help you succeed.
- The 132-page illustrated workbook: Use the book to guide you, step-by-step, through learning and speaking German.
- Full color throughout: Visually engages you and is conducive to learning quickly.
- Digital download of "10 minutes a day" language learning software: Use the interactive modules to hear the words, practice and play, track your score and have fun! (PC and Mac friendly)
- 150 Sticky Labels (both in the book and for your computer): Place the Sticky Labels around the house and office to learn new words without any extra time or effort. Use the interactive Sticky Labels module on your computer to hear the words, review, keep track of your score and improve.
- Ready-made Flash Cards (both in the book and for your computer): Take the ready-made flash cards with you and review your vocabulary on the go. Use the interactive Flash Card module on your computer to hear the words, practice and test yourself.
- Cut-out Menu Guide: Practice at your local restaurant and take it on your trip.
- Pronunciation Guide: With the Guide and simple phonetics above each German word, it’s easy for native English speakers to begin speaking German with the correct pronunciation.
- Over 300 “Free Words”: Sounding similar to their English counterparts, these German words take no extra effort to add to your vocabulary.
- Glossary of over 2,000 new words, definitions, and pronunciation: So you can quickly look up a German word, its pronunciation and definition.