Bilingual Books NORWEGIAN a language map
Whether you’re exploring your Norwegian heritage, skiing in Lillehammer, or cruising the fjords, you’ll want instant access to the language and NORWEGIAN a language map is just the ticket! With this clever guide, hundreds of words and phrases are right at your fingertips.
You’ll have more fun ordering smørbrød (smur-bruh), asking for directions, or simply greeting the locals because you can do it in Norwegian. Make sure this Language Map is at your side and all your language needs are covered!
- Hundreds of words and phrases you’ll need most
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Dining Out, Meeting People, Shopping, Sightseeing, Transportation and much more
- Unique snap-open and fold design
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics
- (barely 1/8” thick) and light-weight (under two ounces)
- Laminated for durability
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket or bag
- Full color, original artwork