Bilingual Books SWAHLI a language map
Whether you’re going on safari in the Serengeti or diving off the shores of Zanzibar, you’ll have more fun if you can speak the language and participate in the culture.
“Where is…?”, “Do you have…?” and other essential phrases are at your fingertips. The snap-open and fold design gives you exactly what you need at a glance, from the words for the wildlife you’ll see to the places you’ll explore. Shop for souvenirs, ask for directions or simply order a cup of kahawa (coffee), all in Swahili! Ultra-thin, light-weight and laminated, take it everywhere you go―on your morning game drive, gorilla trekking in Uganda or hiking the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
With SWAHILI a language map all your language needs are covered―you’ll never miss the chance to say Hujambo! (hello) and the locals will love you for it!
- Hundreds of words and phrases you’ll need most
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Dining Out, Meeting People, On Safari, Sightseeing, Transportation and much more
- Unique snap-open and fold design
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics
- Ultra-thin (barely 1/8” thick) and light-weight (under two ounces)
- Laminated for durability
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket or bag
- Full color, original artwork