Skip to content
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Each story problem is solved using deductive logic: kids read each scenario and use the clues to solve the story’s results using process of elimination.
- GREAT FOR STANDARDIZED TESTS: MindWare’s original Perplexor series is great practice for the kinds of logic-based, deductive reasoning story problems that show up on standardized tests.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES: Each book in MindWare’s Perplexors logic puzzle book series increases in difficulty. Level D is perfect practice for grades 7 and up. Solutions are included.
- INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP USE: Individual puzzles are great exercise for classroom use. They make fun activities for sharpening math skills over summer vacation or a long trip. All puzzles are reproducible.
- INCLUDES: (1) Perplexors: Level D book. Paperback; 46 puzzles. (For grades 7 and up)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection