Skip to content
- A TWIST ON A CLASSIC: Imagine two 2x2 Rubik's Cubes on top of one another, able to rotate around a central axis – that's the Rubik's Tower! A diabolical twisty puzzle, featuring all-new mechanism!
- RUBIK'S: Created in 1974 by Erna Rubik. Over 350 million cubes sold worldwide makes Rubik's Cube the world's best-selling toy
- ERNO RUBIK Famous Quote: "If you are curious, you'll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them."
- NEW RUBIK'SWORLD RECORD: At a recent tournament in Middletown, Virginia a15-year-old boy solved the 3x3 Rubik's Cube in a total time of 4.69 seconds
- Recommended: for ages 8+, 1 player game
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection