Smethport Lauri Pocket Chart Cards: Beginning Sounds
Card sets and pocket charts have been used for years as interactive teaching tools. 3" x 3" cards are great for classroom use and fit nicely into Standard-Size and Midsize Pocket Charts or other similar wall charts. Easy-to-see cards help make visibility and recognition easier in the classroom. They also can be used as flashcards. Many of the card sets have a self-correcting feature that allows students to work independently. An activity guide with each set provides lots of tips about how to use the cards to make learning fun. Pocket Chart Sold Separately.
- This set gives kids a visual clue, which helps build language skills and increase vocabulary
- Kids start out by learning initial word sounds using only the picture cards and then move on to recognize words associated with the pictures and sounds
- Beginning blend and digraph sounds can be introduced after they achieve a good understanding of initial sounds from A to Z
- Cards are colorfully illustrated
- Contents: 26 Double-Sided Beginning Sounds Cards, 100 Double-Sided Photo/Word Cards, Activity Guide
Other Sets Available: