Spanning land, sea, and air, this book dissects over 60 incredible battle-ready machines from throughout history, using stunning 3D cutaway illustrations and fact boxes, along with fascinating war scenes that show how this cutting-edge equipment has been so effectively utilized in times of combat. Discover how the astonishing rate of technological advancement has enabled the evolution from Hittite chariot to T-34 tank, from Roman galley to Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, from Fokker Dr.1 to F-14 Tomcat.
- Series: Military Missions
- Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Parragon Books Ltd (March 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1474837873
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds